FinanceManagerTraining.com Review [Updated 2021]
Finance Manager Training is our current (2021) #1 choice for online F&I Training.
Finance Manager Training review summary: With a wide range of F&I Training, F&I Practice Software and F&I Support for students, combined with a low price tag that nearly anyone can afford, FMT is a popular choice among people that wan to become F&I Managers.
The program is one of the few remaining affordable F&I Training programs in the world, and there are two options that students can choose from depending on how fast they want to acquire their certification.
With online learning becoming more popular, Finance Manager Training has developed a system that gives their students access to a large library of content that is all expertly curated to ensure the student can learn what it takes to become a finance and insurance manager.
The company offers a range of convenient options that students can choose from, starting from only $249 per month, with no setup fees and no additional fees for their certification or plaque upon graduation.
Students are provided instant access to their F&I training portal, including videos, courses, lessons and 7-day per week support on any questions they might have.
How much does Finance Manager Training cost?
Finance Manager Training is among the most affordable F&I Schools in the nation.
Their pricing ranges from $249 per month, to a one-time fee of $1,197.
All courses offered by this company are delivered over the internet – Including educational material and questionnaires to test the knowledge of the student.
Not needing to fly to the school, saves students a lot of money.
Once the student graduates from the course, they are awarded an F&I Certification, enabling them to use this on their resume and helps them obtain an F&I position, which will most likely provide them with a higher annual pay rate.
In addition to the standard course that takes a period of six months for the student to complete, the company also offers an express option that gives the student an opportunity to obtain their certification within 30 days.
Finance Manager Training Pros
- High-Quality Educational Resources: All the resources that are provided to students were developed by F&I experts in the auto industry. This ensures that students only gain access to top-quality educational materials that will help them become ready for their next position.
- Very Affordable: Finance Manager Training’s goal is to provide the World’s best F&I Training for very affordable prices. And they seem to have accomplished their goal.
- Instant Access To Training Material: As soon as the student enrolls, they are immediately given access to the F&I Training system, enabling them to start learning immediately.
- Online Course: Since this is an online course, instant access is not the only benefit. The student can train on their own time and based on their own schedule, as there is no need to attend any classes at a physical location.
Finance Manager Training Complaints & Cons
Even though online course are often seen as beneficial, it does not offer the student face-to-face and one-on-one interaction with a lecturer, which can make it more difficult for the student to understand matters that they might be confused about.
Furthermore, the certification provided to the student is not accredited by any type of body or private agency (most training companies are Not accredited).
Finance Manager Training Versus The Competition
While conducting our Finance Manager Training review, we determined that the cost of the subscription plan from Finance Manager Training is one of their strongest points over competitors.
The $249 per month is a low price for an F&I certification, especially when compared to competitor companies that also offer online-based training systems in the thousands of dollars.
Finance Manager Training Pricing Plans
Pricing depends on whether you are an individual student or a Dealership.
Standard students have two different options that they can choose from.
- Option 1) Monthly Plan: This is the most popular plan and includes a six-month course that the student takes part in. The subscription gives one user access to the system and will provide a single certificate upon completion of all modules. More than 100 training courses are included in this subscription package. The student is also provided access to a message board where they can interact with other students. Additional tools are also provided. The plan costs $249 per month for the six months during which they need to complete the course.
- Option 2) 30 Days F&I Certification – The express option is perfect for students who need to get certified more urgently. This program provides the student access to a massive library of courses, videos, and other materials to ensure the student can get up to speed on what it takes to be a manager in this industry within just a one-month period. The cost of this course is $1,197 – this is a one time fee, and no monthly subscriptions are involved.
In addition to these plans, a dealership option is also available at a price of $399 per month. This plan gives the dealership who subscribed, access for five users, which mean they can enroll up to five of their current employees to become F&I Certified.
When reviewing Finance Manager Training review, the pricing and flexibility were among people’s top benefits.
Students who enroll for an F&I Management course at Finance Manager Training are given access to an internet-based system that includes a variety of useful content.
These educational resources will give them the knowledge they need to take on a new career in a field that pays a substantial annual salary and provides them the opportunity to upgrade in life.
Since no physical classes are attended, the student has the ability to learn on their own time, and the courses are much more affordable.
Our 2nd recommended choice? Automotive Dealership Institute.
At Finance Training Reviews, we value your trust.
FinanceTrainingReviews.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, FinanceTrainingReviews.com partners or is affiliated with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. FinanceTrainingReviews.com does not include all F&I Training and reporting solutions available to customers in the market.
- Pricing $249 per month
- Time in Business < 5 Years
- Customer Service Rating
- Moneyback Guarantee
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
- One of the most affordable companies in online F&I Training
- Full Suite of Online F&I Training with 12 Learning Modules
- Engraved Certification plaque is delivered to your home