Reahard F&I Review [Updated 2021]
Reahard & Associates offer a modern platform for anyone who is looking to expand their knowledge and take on a career in the field of Finance & Insurance Management.
The programs offered include over 150 different modules and, upon completion of all these modules, the student is provided with three certificates in total.
Certificates issued by Reahard & Associates can be included on the student’s resume to help them land better jobs and will allow them to be placed in higher positions at national dealerships.
The F&I Management field is a desired career objective for many people, offering higher paying jobs that ensure a more comfortable living. Reahard & Associates have developed a wide range of modules, divided into multiple courses in order to offer students easy and convenient access to educational materials that will help them become certified and land a position at a dealership.
The institute has developed a unique online-based system that gives the student access to a wide range of features, including study material, course videos, and tests that they can use to determine if they are doing well. Furthermore, each student is provided a report card that automatically updates according to their progress and the tests they undertake.
There are multiple options that both individuals who want to further their education can choose from, and a series of pricing plans and study options for dealerships who wish to provide existing employees with F&I certifications to promote them to better positions.
Individual plans require a one-time payment with no monthly fees involved, whereas dealer options require a monthly subscription that starts from $640 per month instead.
Reahard & Associates Pros
- Individual And Dealer Programs: Both individual students and dealerships are welcomed at Reahard & Associates to undertake courses in order to become educated on all the latest aspects and laws that are involved in the field of financial and insurance management positions.
- One-Time Payment For Individuals: When a student enrolls as an individual instead of as part of a dealership, they only have to make a one-time payment, which gives them full access to 13 modules that have been pre-selected to help them gain the expertise and knowledge they need to succeed in the industry.
- F&I Certification: There are three different certifications that are granted to each student upon completion of certain modules. These include the Online Excellence Certification, the Advanced Certification, and when the student completes 156 modules in total, they are awarded a Master Certification.
- Report Card Access: As part of the Reahard & Associates online training system, students have a personalized report card that provides them instant access to their scores, as well as an overview of how they are doing at any given time during their study period.
- Updated Modules: Since laws change and other aspects also tend to become adjusted from time-to-time, Reahard & Associates ensures that all of the modules offered to students who are studying with them are always updated with the latest information. This ensures that every student can walk into a workplace and be acknowledged with new systems, laws, and other relevant elements that have recently changed.
- Test Drive Feature – Those individuals who are not sure whether or not this company is suitable for them can take the system for a test drive to determine if they would like to undergo the courses offered by Reahard & Associates.
Reahard & Associates Complaints & Cons
The price for individuals is high, at nearly a thousand dollars, and there are no monthly installment options available for students when they are unable to afford to pay the full price at once. Furthermore, individual student accounts are only given limited access to the modules that have been compiled by the company.
Reahard & Associates Versus The Competition
Reahard & Associates certainly has an upper hand when it comes to the quality of their content, but the price is much higher than some of the competitor online institutes that have been established. Furthermore, they do not give the student full access to all courses and modules upon registration as some of the other online institutes tend to do.
Reahard & Associates Pricing Plans
Both individual plans and dealer plans are available, depending on the client. Individual students have access to one single option, while dealers have multiple options to choose from, including a customized solution for larger corporations that would like to ensure their employees in management positions are adequately educated on matters that are important for guaranteeing the success of their brand.
- Individual Option: A one-time payment of $940 gives the student access to 13-course modules that have been selected based on the importance of the different elements that are part of these programs. Courses include financing terminology, vehicle service agreement factors, F&I presentation modules, credit interview rules, and other important modules that will ultimately guarantee the student is ready to start entering a workplace and working after they complete the course.
- Dealership Basic Option: A basic plan for a single dealership who would like to offer the course modules provided by Reahard & Associates to their employees. This is a subscription service that is billed at $640 per month. A single dealership is given access, and multiple managers can be registered on the system. The owner of the account can easily sign in to monitor the progress of the users they created.
- Dealership Standard Option: Similar to the basic option, but comes with additional progress reports, status updates, and access to the RealCam system. This subscription service costs $760 per month.
Reahard & Associates provide students who are interested in becoming Finance & Insurance managers at the current dealership they are employed at, or perhaps a different dealership, and an opportunity to learn at their own pace. The system developed by the company offers the student access to multiple modules, divided into separate courses, that ensures the student can progress throughout each module as they see fit. After completion of each course, the student is awarded appropriate certification to help them enter a career in F&I management.
Next up? Dealer F&I University Review.
At Finance Training Reviews, we value your trust.
FinanceTrainingReviews.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, FinanceTrainingReviews.com partners or is affiliated with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. FinanceTrainingReviews.com does not include all F&I Training and reporting solutions available to customers in the market.
- Pricing $940 and up
- Time in Business Decades
- Customer Service Rating
- Moneyback Guarantee
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
- The institute has developed a unique online-based system that gives the student access to a wide range of features.